User Rating:Updated on: February 4, 2018
Regulation:CySEC & FSB
|Spreads From||Leverage||Trade Min.||Account Min.||Loyalty Programme||Mobile Trading||Broker Highlights|
|2 Pips||300:1||2 Pips||£100|
Spread Betting & CFDs carry risk. 73% of traders lose with this provider.
Markets.com – powerful set of tools and resources
Markets.com is a brand name and trademark owned by Safecap Investments Limited, a subsidiary company of Playtech PLC. Playtech is listed On the London Stock Exchange (LSE), on the FTSE 250 index. Traders of all skill levels can enjoy award-winning excellence with this ranking UK Forex brokerage. Among others, a wide range of financial instruments is available including currency pairs, indices, commodities, shares, and cryptocurrency.
Markets.com is the UK Forex awards winner for 2017 for Best Forex Provider of the Year and Best Forex Trading Platform. Traders can enjoy real-time trades on mobile (iOS and Android) and PC. As one of the ranking the CFD trading brokers in the UK, Markets.com is a respected by clients across the board. It is fully licensed and regulated by CySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) with license #092/08. It is also fully authorized to offer real-money CFD trading by the FSB of South Africa.
Markets.com offers a wide range of trading markets including the following broad categories: shares, Forex, cryptocurrency, indices, ETFs, and commodities. Within each of these broad categories of markets are multiple CFD trading options. For example, the following constituent components of each category are available:
- Shares Trading – 2,000+ shares are available across a dozen major markets. Clients needn’t worry about commissions, and client can benefit from dividends in much the same way as if they had actual ownership of the shares. Popular share options include BMW, Ferrari, PayPal, Glencore, Netflix, Alibaba, Facebook, Apple, and Google.
- Forex Trading – at the time of writing, they were 50+ currency pairs available at Markets.com. These include a mix of major pairs, minor pairs and exotic currency pairs. Leverage of 1:300 is typically available on FX trading activity. Popular Forex pairs include EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/JPY, EUR/JPY, EUR/GBP, USD/CAD, EUR/CHF, and AUD/USD.
- Cryptocurrency – Currently, Markets.com offers Bitcoin futures trading with CFDs. Clients are advised to read the ISA (Investment Services Agreement) relating to the inherent risks of cryptocurrency trading.
- Indices Trading – Markets.com currently features 25 major indices. These include popular selections such as the USA 30, USA 500, Tech 100, UK 100, Germany 30, France 40, Italy 40, Spain 35, China 50, Japan 225 and others. There are zero commissions, and leverage of 1:150 available.
- ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) – there are currently 30+ exchange traded funds available for derivatives trading via CFDs at Markets.com.
- Commodities Trading –com offers UK traders some 15+ commodities, including natural gas, Brent oil, platinum, cotton #2, soybeans, coffee, silver, wheat, oil, and gold.
Cryptocurrency Trading has exploded in popularity in recent months, and Markets.com is offering Bitcoin futures to UK traders. This CFD-trading regimen does not require traders to have any technical understanding of Bitcoin markets, and no e-wallets are needed either. The app for iOS and Android device makes it quick and easy to start trading Bitcoin on the go. It is possible to use the Bitcoin wallet to trade CME Bitcoin futures which settle in cash, not in cryptocurrency. A wide range of tools and resources available to complement the Bitcoin futures trading, including secure trading platforms (immune to cyberattacks), risk management tools like take profit and stop loss, and fully supported PayPal transfers for Bitcoin futures trading.
The markets.com trading platform is fully compatible with a wide range of devices including mobile (Android and iOS), PC and Mac. The platform has recently been upgraded to provide traders with a new range of powerful trading features and resources. These include a dedicated panel for instruments on the left-hand side, and a dedicated panel for account management. Traders will find it much easier to toggle between real-money trading accounts for CFDs and the demo-trading accounts. The on boarding process for new traders is smoother, a line for rapid adoption of the technology, and easy understanding of menus, asset monitoring, and a range of tools designed to help you navigate your way around the platform.
Among the many benefits of using the Markets.com platform are analyst recommendations, trending assets, macroeconomic events and trading options etc. The provision of a $10,000 demo trading account. Thanks to demo trading, you can enjoy simulated trading conditions under real market conditions. A wide range of technical analysis tools is also available, including unique strategies to help you chart a course to success. The inclusion of a mini chart trend visualization tool is particularly useful to traders, and can help you to plot your CFD trades more effectively.
Customer support can be reached via the Support Center. Markets.com provides a comprehensive selection of professional customer support options designed for traders of all skill levels. You can find quick assistance with the live support by clicking on the live chat option. Customer support representatives are professional, courteous and knowledgeable of all aspects of market -related activity. The Support Center allows you to import your questions, queries or search phrases. Standard questions and answers are provided such as what is CFD trading, regulation and legal pack etc. The contact us option via email is available 24/5. Customers simply need to enter their email, name, telephone number, subject, and description of the query to get started. If you need to file a complaint for any reason, there are multiple options available. These include the following:
- Call Markets.com at +357-2-2222-121 for immediate assistance
- Trading Queries can be resolved within 48 hours by the online trading query form
- File a Formal Complaint with markets.com and wait up to 60 days
The educational resources available at Markets.com provide a full range of resources to clients. In fact, there is an education tab designed specifically for this purpose. Clients can find a wide range of tools under the education tab, including webinars, economic events, and other important bits of data for CFD trading purposes. The demo trading platform complements educational tools, by allowing novices and professional traders to practice tactics and strategies under real market conditions, at zero risk.
Safety is a big issue at Markets.com. Fortunately, clients are protected by way of fully licensed and regulated trading activity. Markets.com is authorized to offer real money trading courtesy of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with license #092/08. It is also regulated by the South African Financial Services Board (FSB) with license #43906. Other security features are in place such as financial reporting, segregation of company funds from client funds, client asset management, and’s strict compliance and regulatory measures.
Markets.com has many strengths including the following:
- All the necessary licensing, regulation and security protocols are in place
- The provision of a demo trading platform
- Full mobile (iOS and Android functionality)
- Multiple CFD trading instruments such as shares, FX, crypto, indices, commodities, and ETFs
- Responsive customer support
- Limited cryptocurrencies available
- Various complaints of banking-related issues (problems with withdrawals)
- Platform is not always responsive to customer requests, resulting in reloads
Overall, the CFD trading services provided by markets.com are extraordinary. Traders have access to an impressive range of financial instruments, notably shares, commodities, ETFs and Forex. They could do a better job with cryptocurrency futures, by offering more of the top 10 digital currency such as Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple etc. The $10,000 demo trading platform allows zero-risk trading on a wide range of CFD assets.
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 73% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Apply for an account with Markets.com today!Apply Now