A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 01 Nov 2014 - J.P. Morgan found hackers through breach of corporate event website - media
- 31 Oct 2014 - LinkedIn and GoPro are big market movers
- 31 Oct 2014 - How the Dow Jones average fared Friday
- 31 Oct 2014 - Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor's 500 index rally to record highs
- 31 Oct 2014 - Comcast spin-off to list on Nasdaq in 2015
- 31 Oct 2014 - Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar shares again
- 31 Oct 2014 - Exxon, Chevron profits boosted by refining as oil prices fall
- 31 Oct 2014 - Banks lead FTSE higher after Japanese stimulus boost
- 31 Oct 2014 - British banks buoyed by new rules on risk buffers
- 31 Oct 2014 - UBS cannot arbitrate vs Nasdaq over Facebook IPO - court