A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 02 Sep 2014 - Asia stocks mostly higher, wages data boosts Japan
- 02 Sep 2014 - Asian stocks fall, ECB uncertainty continues to pummel euro
- 02 Sep 2014 - Quindell Buys RAC Stake In Black Box Venture
- 02 Sep 2014 - KKR sells final stake in China Modern Dairy for about $80 million - source
- 02 Sep 2014 - Malaysia Airline's share rise on restructuring plan
- 01 Sep 2014 - Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB
- 01 Sep 2014 - FTSE creeps up; ITV boosted by bid speculation
- 01 Sep 2014 - Asia shares start week higher after new Wall St record
- 01 Sep 2014 - Japan's Nissay to launch new India-focused funds
- 01 Sep 2014 - Buyout offer from Blavatnik sends Perform shares surging back to flotation price