A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 28 Aug 2014 - Spain's Telefonica raises bid for Vivendi's GVT in Brazil
- 28 Aug 2014 - Telecom Italia bids 7 billion euros for Vivendi's GVT
- 28 Aug 2014 - Lion Capital names Charney's schoolmate to American Apparel board -WSJ
- 28 Aug 2014 - Workday raises revenue forecast as software subscriptions jump
- 27 Aug 2014 - Syria chemical arms team to disband Sept. 30, probe to go on - UN
- 27 Aug 2014 - Stocks drift higher; S&P 500 holds on to 2,000
- 27 Aug 2014 - Shell sells some Nigerian onshore oil fields
- 27 Aug 2014 - FTSE perked up by Petrofac
- 27 Aug 2014 - Stocks edge higher in early trade; Tiffany gains
- 27 Aug 2014 - Foxtons warning on slowdown overshadows special dividend