A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 25 Oct 2014 - Ralph Nader urges Apple to reduce buybacks and raise wages - WSJ
- 25 Oct 2014 - Analysis - Wall Street finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- 24 Oct 2014 - HP seeking buyers for corporate-networking business in China - WSJ
- 24 Oct 2014 - US stock market has best week in nearly 2 years
- 24 Oct 2014 - Ford and Amazon are big market movers
- 24 Oct 2014 - How the Dow Jones industrial average fared Friday
- 24 Oct 2014 - Earnings from Microsoft, others drive stocks up
- 24 Oct 2014 - Well-timed bullish option bets seen in Digital River weeks before deal
- 24 Oct 2014 - Airports group Aena delays filing of $10 billion share listing
- 24 Oct 2014 - P&G to exit Duracell battery business; quarterly sales dip