A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 08 Mar 2014 - Mexico telecoms regulator reins in Slim and his empire
- 07 Mar 2014 - Most active New York Stock Exchange-traded stocks
- 07 Mar 2014 - Final Glance: Utilities companies
- 07 Mar 2014 - Final Glance: Tools and Appliances companies
- 07 Mar 2014 - How the Dow Jones industrial average did Friday
- 07 Mar 2014 - White House plays down speedy role for U.S. natural gas in Ukraine
- 07 Mar 2014 - Stocks drop on rising Ukraine tensions, oil gains
- 07 Mar 2014 - Stocks drift as Ukraine tensions fester; Dow rises
- 07 Mar 2014 - US stocks drift lower as Ukraine tensions fester
- 07 Mar 2014 - Midday Glance: Utilities companies