A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 30 Jul 2014 - FTSE edges lower, receives support from Barclays
- 30 Jul 2014 - Russia's central bank supports sanctions targets
- 30 Jul 2014 - Europe shares down ahead of data; Asia gains
- 30 Jul 2014 - Barclays profits fall as investment bank income sags
- 30 Jul 2014 - World Cup helps ITV to first-half earnings beat
- 30 Jul 2014 - Twitter Share Price Soars As Popularity Grows
- 30 Jul 2014 - Airbus Group first-half core profit up, studies Dassault stake sale
- 30 Jul 2014 - Asia stocks rise on earnings, await US growth data
- 30 Jul 2014 - Twitter assuages growth concerns for now as shares soar 35 percent
- 29 Jul 2014 - Stocks end lower ahead of economic data