A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 19 Apr 2014 - Italy's Treasury to give Monte Paschi more time to pay interest in cash - paper
- 19 Apr 2014 - 5 features an Amazon phone might offer
- 19 Apr 2014 - Providence, RI, sues firms over stock trades
- 18 Apr 2014 - Asia stocks rise in abbreviated trading
- 18 Apr 2014 - Atos says offer for Steria, in cash, still open after Sopra bid
- 18 Apr 2014 - Brazilian tycoon Batista investigated for financial crimes -reports
- 18 Apr 2014 - Vimpelcom resolves Algeria row with $2.6 billion stake sale
- 18 Apr 2014 - Asian stocks mostly higher after mixed US earnings
- 18 Apr 2014 - Analysis - Weibo debut highlights complicated dance with Chinese censors
- 18 Apr 2014 - For Morgan Stanley, playing it safe pays off