A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 19 Sep 2014 - Sterling soars on Scottish vote, Asian shares tread water
- 19 Sep 2014 - Oracle's Ellison steps aside, co-CEOs Catz and Hurd take over
- 19 Sep 2014 - U.S. SEC probing Goldman Sachs internship for brother of Libyan ex-official - WSJ
- 19 Sep 2014 - JetBlue names former British Airways exec CEO, shares rise
- 19 Sep 2014 - Linux distributor Red Hat forecasts revenue below Street
- 18 Sep 2014 - Dollar hits six-year peak vs yen, stocks rally
- 18 Sep 2014 - How the Dow Jones industrial average did Thursday
- 18 Sep 2014 - Alibaba IPO prices at $68 per share - Dow Jones
- 18 Sep 2014 - Good news on economy pushes stocks to record highs
- 18 Sep 2014 - UK markets swinging towards Scottish 'No'