A spread betting price is made up of a level at which you can sell and a level at which you can buy. The level at which you can sell is always the lower of the two prices and is called the bid.
You are here: Spread Betting Reviews » » Bid
About the author
Leave a Comment
Make sure you enter the required information where indicated. Comments are moderated and nofollow is in use. Please no link dropping, no keywords or domains as names, do not spam, and do not advertise!
Latest Stockmarket News Headlines
- 22 Oct 2014 - FTSE lags continental peers as BAT sees sales drop
- 22 Oct 2014 - British American Tobacco sales down as smokers frugal
- 22 Oct 2014 - Finnish retailer Kesko beats market expectations
- 22 Oct 2014 - French developer of 'peanut allergy patch' makes U.S. debut
- 22 Oct 2014 - Upbeat earnings, hopes of more ECB stimulus lift mood in Europe
- 22 Oct 2014 - Laird's third-quarter revenue rises as phone makers snap up components
- 22 Oct 2014 - Yahoo Nets Profits Boost From Alibaba Stake
- 22 Oct 2014 - Asia stocks gain on US rally, Europe stimulus talk
- 22 Oct 2014 - Business Highlights
- 21 Oct 2014 - Apple, supplier GT strike deal to unseal info, shutter Arizona plant